Terms and Conditions
All content found on the blog is strictly for the purpose of sharing information only. It is not to be used or believed to be completely accurate or complete when giving out information or following another link to a different location. The owner is not to be held liable for omissions or errors in the information given or the ability to access said information. Any type of loss, injury, or damage incurred from displaying the information on this site is not the owner’s responsibility and they cannot be held liable for it. The conditions and terms are in use and can be changed without notice at any given time.
Comments on Site
Comments on the site and forum are moderated daily and the owner has the right to delete or edit a comment when any of the following conditions are in place:
• Editing and Deleting – Carib Bookworm reserves the right to edit or delete any comment that does not pertain to the topic at hand, detract from the blog community as a whole, or that are deemed offensive or inappropriate.
• Spam – All comments that are considered to be potential spam will be deleted from the site.
• Hateful Language or Attacking Other Members – Comments that are deemed hateful or attacking another member in the forum will be deleted from the site.
• Profanity – Any comment that has profane language utilized will be edited to remove the potentially offensive content from the site.
• Links – If a comment contains more than three links, it will be automatically considered spam and deleted from the site.
The other terms and conditions of the blog include:
• Copyright information – We strictly adhere to all copyright laws in place. If you have a question or concern about possible infringement, please contact [email protected]
• Warnings – We are not responsible for any content on another site that our readers may be lead to by clicking a link within our site. We are also not responsible for the availability of those sites.
• Site availability – There may be a time that our blog hosting server may be down and the site is not available. Those conditions are out of our hands and we ensure you that the site will return as soon as it possible. There may also be a time that the blog is disabled to take care of routine maintenance. We will try to keep these times to a minimum but cannot avoid down times at some point throughout the life of the site.
Terms and Conditions